For this assignment, you are required to keep a food diary for at least four (4) days. To keep a diary, you should:
- Sign up for and use Cronometer at Cronometer.com
- Cronometer is free and easy to use.
- Once accessed, you can use it to calculate the calories and nutrients you are consuming based on the foods you have eaten.
- Consult FAQ and other help files as needed as you use it.
In your food diary, record the following information for each meal during the four days:
- Why you were eating
- Whether you were:
- Dining at home or away
- Dining alone or with others
- What time of day you were eating
- What you ate and had to drink
- Any emotions you were experiencing as you ate (you can add a note using Cronometer.com to track your emotions)
At the end of the four (4) days, create a document including screenshots of the following tables and charts, then submit all in a word document.
- Dates of Diary
- Calories Summary
- Calories Consumed
- Single Metric