Starting a business is a risky endeavor, but staying in business can be just as challenging. As the entrepreneurial firm grows beyond founding, it needs to ensure its organization is capable of managing growth. We have outlined a driving forces model that integrates leadership, opportunity domain, and resources and capabilities—and has execution at the core. The entrepreneur should understand and anticipate the challenges associated with building and managing a growing organization at different stages, prepare the organization to execute effectively at each point, and set the stage for a healthy future.
Identify three (3) companies that have experienced successful, rapid growth in your industry. Study their Websites and search for articles about the companies.
Address the following questions:
1. Can you discern their strategic focuses early in their growth cycles?
2. What are the core areas that they are leveraging?
3. How do their growth strategies change later in their lives?
4. What are some peripheral markets/customers they are going for?
5. Have they grown by acquisition? How has that worked out?
- Write an APA 7th formatted paper of 700-1,050 words, typewritten in double-spaced format (Times New Roman styles), page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations and online submission variances. Use the template provided per Week 1.
- In your response, make certain that you include at least two credible outside references from search engines or scholarly sources from the APUS Online Library.
- Turnitin is required and your paper will be automatically submitted into the Turnitin system.
- Please attach your paper as a file, do not copy & paste.
- Please name your assignment file as LastnameFirstinitial-BUSN621-AssignWeek #7.