- Identify sources of major and minor expenses in your life, including the cost of college
- Identify two larger college expenses and two smaller college expenses that you are responsible for. For example, tuition might be a large college expense while notebooks and folders might be smaller ones.
- Describe any sources of income you currently have to cover these expenses.
- Explain three financial goals you have for covering your college expenses. For example, you might want to consider work study or taking out another loan.
- Fill out the following table. Include at least three items under “College Expense.”
- ExpenseEstimated CostPayment Plan Ideasexamples:TuitionBooksRentUtilities